Re: re:Susan is back

----- Original Message -----
From: <microwave@clix.pt>
To: <sarex-digest@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 3:19 PM
Subject: [sarex] re:Susan is back

> I talked with her on April 20, 2001, 18:50 UTC,
> THEN it was her first QSO with Azores :-)

My public apologies to Fred.
Obviously I wasn't aware of that contact.
My assumption was based on my rx log, and public
reports on this list.
So, after that information, it's now clear Fred (CU8AO) was,
not only the first station from the Azores to contact ISS,
but also the first from Portuguese territory (CT, CT3 and CU).
Congratulations!

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT
http://www.qsl.net/ct1eat