Iss on voice : Recordings

Hi,

I have a recording of Susan on voice at 19:55
,23/06/01 pass,EI, CT1 and EA stations.
Anyone interested, just tell me.it´s a 1mb wav
file,uncompressed.
Almost no blank ,2 minutes of voice.
On the pass before, she made contacts with
me(CU8AO),CT1ETE (hi!)and ON ?? stations,
unfortunately not recorded.
When i gave my call,she answered imediately by my
name,and my last contact was before Tito´s
docking.I wish i have such a good memory!
Then recorded on 24/06 CT1ETE,CU2AHD ,ON4CKT.

Best 73 , good luck with ISS!
Fred, CU8AO.

--
Crie o seu Email Grátis no Clix em