Susan is back

Dear Friends

Susan was back once more over Europe,
this time at 1850z (24June) She did many contacts,
including the first with a station from Azores - CU2AHD.
I also noticed several second QSO's...
I know the temptation is great (I feel it too), but how
about give others a chance???
I just received a phone call from an operator, who wanted
me to confirm the -600 shift. He said he called all pass, but no luck...
So, please, give others a fair chance, ok?

On another subject, my QSO with Susan is now online.
To listen, please visit my web page http://www.qsl.net/ct1eat
and follow ISS link. Enjoy!!!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT