Voice files NA1ISS

Hello,

also during the 2nd pass over Spain,Sicily and South Africa I have talk with
Susan.My mother now can't see the time for next QSO HI!!
Womans and...bla bla bla (I'm joke).
I said to her to watch outside from the ISS windows because the Vulcano Etna
is in eruptions.
Also on my page I have put the link with live web cam on the Vulcano Etna
and both files with Susan's QSO.
Anybody have record the ISS pass over Europe this night? I would like to
listen my voice (-:

73 de Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv