Re: SAREX-digest V2001 #152

[SAREX] - digest
Rev. Greg Knippa  (KD5HLV)
kd5hlv@amsat.org

I heard Susan Helms aboard the ISS using the NA1SS call sing while mobile in
Hilsboro, Texas (90 miles south of Dallas), a little after 1:00 p.m. (CDT).
She was 5x9 on my Kenwood TM-G707A. I did not make a two way qso on this
pass (had small Diamond dual band antenna - mag mount).
God bless and hope everyone had a great Field Day 2001!

Pastor Greg (KD5HLV)  Clifton, Texas (EM-11)