1805 UTC Pass

Did anyone record of any of the ISS passes today? Our club worked Susan
briefly on a pass about 1805 UTC?

If someone did record that pass, I'd appreciate getting a copy. That
goes in the club's archives.

And, now we know anybody can do Field Day anywhere! Susan did a first
rate job.

We're grateful to her and to NASA for making this a special Field Day.
Susan took some extra time talking with a youngster and with a group of
Scouts. Great!!!!!

73..

Jim, K9ZZ