From CO8LY ( Cuba )

Hello ...........

I have read in the lists of discussion of AMSAT on some QSO for satellites.

I in these moments the UO14 and AO27 that are am using of FM.

You know some other satellite FM that I can use and to be able to make QSO.

Thank you in advance for their help.

Greetings to their family and strong hug.

 Eduardo, CO8LY
 Eduardo Somoano Cremati          E-Mail: co8ly@co9nla.uo.edu.cu
 P.O.BOX:104                             Packet: CO8LY@co9nla.#STG.CUB.NA
 Santiago de Cuba 90100             Voice: home (53-226) 628430
          CUBA                                         work (53-226) 691014

Ext 2037  OR  2038