Re: ISS voice, 4 passes in a row, last for tonight

June 23, 21:25 utc.

Susan  just finished her last pass of the day over the USA.
She will be changing channels one last time to work
Africa and South Africa and then she will be shutting down to go
to bed for the night.

Maybe we will hear her Sunday?

****

Sorry about the 1A, she is really 1C.
However, when i talked to her 90 min before FD started
she told me she had not been briefed on the FD format, etc.
And needed a quick update.  So I crammed as much data into
the air as I could in the 2 minutes of the pass i had left
and gave her instructions from memory (its been a few years
since i did a FD)
Miles