ARISS-EUROPE

Hello to all,

here just to inform you about the ARISS-EUROPE web page and QSL bureao for
ISS contact for  EU peoples.

All the Best,
Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv

Amateur Radio on board International Space Station

Gaston Bertels, ON4WF - ARISS Europe Administration
Avenue Paul Hymans 117/29  -  B-1200 Brussels - Belgium
Tel  : +32.2.771.67.74     Fax : +32.2.771.49.89     E-Mail : gaston.bertels
@ chello.be

ARISS Europe Newsletter
13.06.2001

1. ARISS-Europe web site
The ARISS-Europe board decided to create a ARISS-Europe web site.
The purpose is to present the european branch of ARISS and its specific
activities.
The site is now operational : <http://www.ariss-eu.org>
The pages are is presented in English.
Members societies are invited to develop national ARISS web pages in their
country's language(s). Basic material can be taken from the ARISS web site
and from the ARISS-Europe web site for translation.

2. ARISS-Europe QSL Bureau
We received offers for running a ARISS QSL Bureau for Europe from Andrea
Bonaiuto  IT9GSV and from AMSAT France.
The board decided to entrust AMSAT France with this task. We thank Andrea
IT9GSV for his offer and are confident that Andrea will lend a helpful hand
on this or on other tasks.
QSL Manager : 	Christophe Candebat, F1MOJ 	F1MOJ@aol.com
QSL Bureau :
ARISS-Europe QSL Bureau
c/o AMSAT-France
16, rue de la Vallée
91360 EPINAY SUR ORGE
FRANCE
.
3. QSL cards
The layout of the ARISS QSL card has now been finalised and ARRL is ready to
order printing. The price depends on the quantity and is estimated at $0.61
US per card.
We appeal to the ARISS-Europe member societies for sponsoring the purchase
of a (limited) stock of cards. ARRL is awaiting our order. Please send an
email to ON4WF before end of June 2001 if you accept to sponsor a certain
quantity.
Many thanks.

73
Gaston Bertels, ON4WF