ISS School Link, Good audio

Hi all:

There was an ISS school schedule to day (June 21, 2001 18:20 utc)
between ISS Jim Voss and a school in Boulder Colorado (USA).
The down link was carried on 145.800 FM for all to hear.

I was able to monitor aprox 70% from Boston.  Signals were mixed
good and weak possibly due to a local storm front (9dbd+ element gain.)

I will post the 5 meg wave file later this week on the
www.marex-na.org
web page.

73 Miles  WF1F MAREX