Susan second time over Europe !

Hi All,

It was great to make my 1st contact with Susan Helms
today (19 June) at 19.05 UTC. What a thrill !!
About the signal, it reached 59+20, but it was 57-59
mostly.
She kept the QSO very short, probably to give other
om's also a chance.
Susan worked also several other European stations
PE5YES, IK1SLD, G7ORB, DG2SBW, S5NML
and myself ON1CAU.

Working conditions:
Rx/tx: Kenwood TS-790E - 100 Watt.
Ant: 11 ele Maspro RCP.
Preamp: Mirage.
Tracking hardware: IF-100 by Amsat-DL.
Tracking soft: InstantTrack 1.5 and Sadar by ON4WF.
Loc: JO20SU Bilzen, Belgium.

Did anyone by any chance record the June 19.05
UTC pass ? Otherwise I hope to make it again sometime
with a recorder running !

Congrats for the ISS crew, let us hope they will do it again above Europe.
Best 73, ON1CAU Berto.

Webmaster ON1CAU satellite Page.
                   Amsat - ON (Belgium)

ON1CAU Satellite Page: http://users.skynet.be/on1cau/