Re: Susan over Europe

Well, it seems that everybody here wasn't expecting Susan on voice. To be
honest I was a little bit disappointed with ISS passes because they were all
PKT. Today I decided to see Frequency, the movie who tells the story of an
Ham talking on 15 meters with his son, in the future. I was happy to see ham
radio used in a movie but i am unhappy to see what I lost.

73 CT1ETE, Paulo