Susan over Europe

Hi All

I had a feeling this weekend!
My bet was the last 3 pass's over EU, but I decided to
follow *all*, just in case... And my intuition was right.
Today (17 June) at 1927z, I heard Susan Helms.
If it wasn't the first time over Europe, it certanly was the
first time I heard it (after 6+ years). What a thrill!!!
This wasn´t a good pass for me, so my reception was far
from good. Even so I heard several contacts, and among
the lucky, are: G4WSZ, ON4CHP and DG4BH.
Congratulations!!!
Unfortunatly my signal wasn't strong enough to reach ISS,
but it was exciting just to listen it.
About the signal, it reached 59, but it was 55-57 mostly.
I noted, however, several deep fades.

Well, now that Susan knows there is *activity* over Europe,
I hope she will return fast ;0)

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. Yep, I have it all on tape :0)