Re: ISS passes for Ireland

Consider taking a look at the "http://www.heavens-above.com/"; website.  You can put in your longitude and lattitude (or pick from the city list) and get pass information for just about anything in the sky.

Here is a link for passes specific to Dublin:

   http://www.heavens-above.com/amateursats.asp?lat=53.333&lng=-6.250&alt=0&loc=Dublin&TZ=GMT

Good luck.

--Del, KG4NMC