Re: ISS passes for Ireland

Hi Rev:

Try calibrating your tracking program with the NASA web page.
You will find real time tracking and listings by city, etc.

Tip:
Compare the location of YOUR sun with the Sun displayed on
the NASA program.  Make sure they are in the same time zone.
If they are not in the same position, then you may have a
clock setting problem, which is very common.

73 good luck, Miles

www.marex-na.org

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/index.html

 by city