ISS frequencies

Hi guys,

Realistically, the 2-meter frequencies for ARISS are not going to change in
the foreseeable future.  The astronauts have rejected the idea of
simplex.  As for uplink alternatives to 145.99 for worldwide packet and
144.49 in Regions 2-3 and 145.20 in Region 1 for voice, trust me, the
ARISS, AMSAT and IARU folks have been through every possible alternative,
and while they're not perfect, they were the least-imperfect choices that
could be made given all of the band plans in use throughout the world.  So,
let's get on with trying to do the best we can with the imperfect situation
we find ourselves in.  Later versions of the ARISS hardware will permit use
of other bands.

73, Ray, W2RS