tracking Iss and A40....

Nasa has an e-mail that comes out on Monday, Wed. and
Friday, that gives information on when ISS and about
80
other satellites will pass over a location...I use
this to track ISS with 100% accuracy, both for visible
passes and communication passes...You can also sign up
for the A40 satellite also...Go to the web site that I
have typed below and fill in the blanks and you can
receive this information (for free) via e-mail.....
     I hope this will help make it easier to know
where the satellites are at any given time in
relationship to where we live .....Claude WB4WHH
Victoria, Va.   the site is:..............

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/realtime/jpass/passgenerator/