ISS Flare II

Well the west coast is getting the qso passes, but at least those of us in
NJ are getting to see brilliant flares off the solar panels.

Sean and I dragged his Mom (KC2TWL) out for tonite's 21:00 EDT visual pass
and she got to see a replay of the ISS flare Sean and I observed Thursday.
This pass was again at 70 degree EL running SW to NE. Tonites Flare occured
after Max El and didn't last quite as long as the one several days ago.

The XYL was pretty excited about it though....finally got to see a flare.

Al Emer N2YAC
Sean Emer KC2DIJ