N4ISS SWL Certificate

The May / June AMSAT Journal should be arriving any day, with our "N4ISS
Special Event" article.

For those that heard our N4ISS Special Event - but didn't get through.
(or those who just want to have one ) I've made an SWL certificate card
you can download from our web site.  Go to our main page and click on the
"N4ISS special event page" - then  the "N4ISS article page", which has
the full story.
(For those who don't receive the AMSAT Journal - "Please Join AMSAT!")
Then click on the "certificate's image."

You won't have the official label we printed for the SWL, and it may not
have the same resolution as our full sized certificate
.
If you want a label for the SWL - include contact info heard with an
SASE.

If you made a contact - and want a QSL, we still have a few certificates
left.
Please include a 9 x 12 SASE w/55 cents postage
*The color photocopy certificate will be ruined if folded -  leaving
white lines (removing the toner) in the black background.

Tnx & 73
Al Lark - KD4SFF
kd4sff@amsat.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator