Re: UO-14 , FO-29, FO-20, QRM via ISS

On Fri, Tim Cunningham wrote about ISS uplink QRM on 8 other satellites:

 > The best way is to distribute the information is in the beacon on the
 > 145.800 MHz downlink....  <SNIP>
 > A TNC with remote management capabilities on ISS would facilitate
 > making these changes much faster since the crew is busy with more
 > important activities.

Done.  I added that Bulletin to the W3ADO East coast and WA6LIE west coast
ISS tracking stations that provide the ISS "GPS" position data in the
downlink.  This packet goes out once per passs, so everyone will see it.

Wording is "This uplink shared with 8 other Sats. PSE QRT after pass."

de WB4APR, Bob