Re: Astronaut's off hours QSO VOICE

Hello Stan and Group, here Miguel XE2NGT from Monterrey Mexico.-
I had the first mexican voice QSO this morning with SUSAN She a board ISS was over FLA and Cuba, at UTC 11:29:43 (here -5).
The QSO with a turnstile hommade and 10watts Kenwood TM-731.
TNX Miguel she said....
73

On Thu, 31 May 2001, "Stan Vandiver" wrote:

 > Susan was doing some "lunchtime" operating this morning too... about
 > 1125 UTC.  I've heard her on mid-day 2 or 3 times now.  So you never
 > know... just keep listening for them.
 >
 > 73 es Good Luck!
 >
 > Stan/W4SV
 >

 > On 30 May 2001, at 21:57, Bixler McClure, KU6Z wrote:
 >
 > > I am very eager to make a voice contact with one of the orbiting astronauts in
 > > the ISS.  When are their off hours?  Are the frequencies: 145.800 RX and
 > > 145.990 TX?  Thanks for the info
 > >
 > > 73
 > > Bixler McClure, KU6Z
 > >

 > > ----
 > > Via the sarex mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.

Miguel Angel Gonzalez T.
Trevino 1143 Ote.
Monterrey, NL., 64000, Mexico
tels (8)3754487