Re: UO-14 , FO-29, FO-20, QRM via ISS

I agree with  Bruce , Tim,  and  Bob, there should be NO unattended
packet transmission's via ISS. The UO-14 interference is minor compared
the possible damage to the FO bird's.
Also....How about swapping the tx freqs for packet and voice? This would
cause the problem to go away. I don't see a problem with packet on
144.490. And, it's pretty hard to do an unattended voice contact!

73 Jeff kb2wqm

> On Wed, 30 May 2001, Bruce Paige wrote:
>
> > the main problem is when a ham leaves his packet station on 24
> hours a day  to try and connect to the iss. this is very
discourteous...<SNIP>