Correction to date - NA1SS Memorial Day transcript

Memorial Day - May 28, 2001
9 Degree max elevation in Greenville, SC
ISS Passing over Texas
Beginning of transcript (1242 UTC)

SUSAN HELMS - NA1SS:
N0UN Apparently we ate all are barbecue a little bit earlier in the
flight - (with a chuckle) so we don't have any today, that's ok, we been
filling up on it. over

Happy Memorial Day to you. And go ahead WA5IFO

Ok Joe, you were broken - I think you said Happy Memorial Day, and it's a
great contact
Susan:

NA1SS - QRZ

K5VR go ahead for NA1SS
Ok K5VR unfortunately stepped on, but thanks for the contact.  QRZ

CQ, CQ,  NA1SS Over

AL LARK - KD4SFF:
Kilo Delta 4 Sierra Foxtrot Foxtrot -  KD4SFF, Over

SUSAN HELMS - NA1SS: (1244 UTC)
Kilo Delta four Sierra Foxtrot Foxtrot - go ahead for NA1SS

AL LARK - KD4SFF:
Dobrey Diehn (Good afternoon in Russian) Susan, and Happy Memorial Day.
The name here is Al , Alpha Lima, I just wanted to wish you Happy
Memorial Day and thank you for coming back to my call, and I'm very sorry
to hear about Patricia - it's a very sad Memorial Day. 73 and have a lot
of fun up there. NA1SS - KD4SFF

SUSAN HELMS - NA1SS:
There is a Memorial Service tomorrow. An appropriate weekend I guess, to
think about her.  And thanks for the contact. QRZ

WA5MR - go ahead for NA1SS

OK Texas - you were stepped on a little bit, but I copied the Texas part,
and thanks for the contact WA5MR.

N5UGF or Echo maybe, go ahead for NA1SS

Sorry N5UGE - lost you

CQ, CQ, CQ for NA1SS

KF4AA go ahead for NA1SS

Thanks Sam, and we  look coming back to Marshal, and always it's a great
place to visit. Thanks for all the great work.  NA1SS QRZ

CQ, CQ, CQ NA1SS Over

KC5MIC you're coming in broken, go ahead for NA1SS

Yea this is Susan, and I think I got your message, and thanks for the
contact. Over

CQ, CQ NA1SS Over

NI4D - is that you out there? NA1SS Herald

Go ahead Sugar Sugar - I almost have your callsign. NA1SS Over

End of Transcript (1249 UTC)
Greenville, SC
9 degree max elevation