RE: Minor issue with packet uplink on 145.990

To make it even stranger, we are having the sae problems in europe and we
anly have 144 - 146 so no repeater inputs above 146.
In the Netherlands above 146 is an emergancy network while in Belgium it is
used by cab's (whit a savegaurd between the ham band and the first used
frequentie) I'm not sure about other countries.