Susan on voice - need audio - Memorial Day

Hi spoke to Susan Helms at 1245 UTC at 9 degree max elevation.  I wished
her a nice Memorial Day - and told her I was sorry to hear about
Patricia.  When I un keyed the mic - she was saying about the memorial
service tomorrow - but I missed the beginning of her reply.  I would like
to add the reply audio to my web site.
Could someone please e-mail me a wav of her response to KD4SFF - or web
site where it might be posted.
Tnx & 73
Al - KD4SFF
kd4sff@juno.com