ISS on safari in Africa

Hi All on SAREX.
Thanks for all the keps - it's hard to keep up otherwise. Thanks for
all the Info, especially the ISS Packet FAQ which was invaluable.

In South Africa we have the opposite problem to the USA and europe -
there is no-one to talk to on the LEO's. I often talked to myself for
15 minutes on UO-14, sometimes on SO-35, and now on the ISS.  I can
send through 10 packets in a pass, and have every one come out (if I'm
careful with doppler), with no-one else to chat to on the digi. Shame.

My Station : Tiny-2mk2, FT100(50W), vertical folded dipole
ISS signals always S5 or better when it heard me.

My Logs in rather messy form:

Log from 18-05-2001

CQ ZA via ISS
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
CQ ZA via ISS

CQ ISS
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
CQ ISS

Hello ZA via the ISS - first contact !
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
Hello ZA via the ISS - first contact !

THOMAS IN JHB CALLING VIA ISS
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
THOMAS IN JHB CALLING VIA ISS

HELLO AFRICA
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
HELLO AFRICA

cq CQ CQ CQ
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
cq CQ CQ CQ

CQ ISS, HELLO AFRICA
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
CQ ISS, HELLO AFRICA

Log from 26-05-01, 16:55:00 - 17:05:00 UTC

cmd:u
Unproto  CQ VIA NOCALL
cmd:k

cq iss
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
cq iss

cq iss de ZR6TXA JOHANNESBURG
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
cq iss de ZR6TXA JOHANNESBURG

CQ Africa - this is Thomas ZR6TXA calling via the ISS
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
CQ Africa - this is Thomas ZR6TXA calling via the ISS

CQ CQ CQ de ZR6TXA Thomas Johannesburg KG43AU
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
CQ CQ CQ de ZR6TXA Thomas Johannesburg KG43AU

CQ ISS
ZR6TXA>CQ,NOCALL* <UI R>:
CQ ISS

CQ ISS