Moran Prairie School Contact

I am a member of the Moran Prairie Elementary school ARISS amateur radio
team.

Does anyone have a downlink recording of the Moran Prairie Elementary School
contact made on Wednesday morning, May 23rd?

We are trying to locate a recording of Jim Voss' ending transmission?  The
ISS was below LOS for Spokane, WA and we could not hear Jim's final words.
We would like to have them on tape, in an MP3 file, or recorded in some way,
analog or digital.

We will be meeting with the Moran Prairie School kids and teachers again
next Thursday, May 31, and would like to surprise them with a recording of
Jim's ending words that we were not able to copy.

Thank you,

Lee Underkofler  W7MW