ISS wav files

Hi everyone
I will be updating our clubs web site shortly, and will include an ISS
audio link page.  If you have a web site with wav files of the ISS
contacts, and would like to have it listed, please e-mail me your site.

Our site has over 50 pages so far.  I will be adding more photos and
audio QSO's I've had with astronauts/cosmonauts.  I will include the
article & photos "Special Event Station N4ISS" after the delivery of the
May/June AMSAT Journal (around June 1st)- where it's being published.

Our site has now over 1,600 hits (less the 100 or so from myself). It's
designed to interest kids, young and old alike, in the sciences, through
the fascinating hobby of amateur radio.  Please check out - and if you
like, add our link to yours.  Feel free to e-mail me any suggestions for
the site.  I haven't had a lot of time to work on it lately - so bear
with me while I update it.

Tnx & 73,
Al - KD4SFF
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS