Re: VIRUS ALERT

This is why I run Eudora!  Microsoft feels the need to have their fingers in EVERYTHING!
With all these apps tied together, its easy for viruses to propogate from one app to the next.

Eudora was (and still is) the #1 e-mail program!  They also make it for WIN and the MAC.

http;//www.eudora.com/

BTW, I received NO viruses from this list.  And as always, 90% of the viruses out there
ONLY affect Microsoft products.

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net