Re: HT uplink test via ISS? Keyboarders uplink test too.

At 05:31 PM 5/23/2001 -0400, you wrote:

 >It would be really cool if we could get a trained ear to report back on
what the >packet uplink *sounds* like up at the ISS. Or better yet, a sound
clip. That >might provide important clues to the collision rate and
deviation issues. And >speaking of devations....

You can get a feel for it by listening to UO-14 passes.  A lot of  packet on
145.99 is getting into the UO-14 uplink on 145.975.  Most of the passes I hear
now have packets on it even when the ISS is on the other side of the globe.

Sounds like unattended  packet to me.   It just means that it takes even more
power to work UO-14 now.

73,  Randy  N7SFI