Re: ISS Test (first results)

First draft of ISS QRP test results From the Tuesday overnight (23 May)
passes. This report will be REVISED when we get feed back of missing
data..  Counts show only packets that seemed to be automatic.  Live QSO
data (if any) were not counted, or were mentioned in the comments.

If your call is here or not here and should be, or if your call is marked
with a *, we need more info on your power, antenna and/or XMT rate.

 N2LZH*   1 Btext
 W3ADO    1 Posit, 1 Msg, 1 Status (one every 4 min)
 N5VFF-1* 1 UI
 WA6LIE  11 BT, 1 msg evy 2 min
 W7CRC-3  2 posits from D700 evy min
 N8WDN*   1 Btext
 KB2WQM-3 3 50W mobile posits Omnie evy 3 mins
 VE3EYR*  2 Win APRS posits
 W5GGW-7  1 HT posit on 1 min rate
 K6SUU-7* 2 Knenwood posits in Japanese PNTS mode
 N7EZV*   3 BTexts
 AB2CJ*   9 Posits, 2 msgs WinAPRS
 W6OTH*   5 posits
 KC7KMP-5 2 HT posits 5W evy 1 min
 N6CO*    1 BText
 KF7E*    1 Btext
 K6NFL*   1 BT posit
 KD6PLI*  5 Pkts (3 msgs)

Stations in other logs:
  N9YUK-5*  1 packet
  KB3BRT    3 pkts, 5W HT     evy 2 min on Beam elevated 15 deg
  N3ZLL-9   4 pkts 50W mobile evy 2 min cycle in clear
  KB2WQM-4  1 pkt ISS Igate
  KF9WW*    1 Pkt using 15 watts
  N8QLT*    1 gridsquare
  K1OLS*    1 message
  WA6YET*   1 empty UI
  VE3UIN-9  3 pkt using HT with 5W omni every 1 min
  K5OE*     1 gridsquare
  XE2MZS*   1 BText gridsquare

Stations trying but not seen on ARISS or other logs::
  WB8ERJ    20W turnstile every 2 mins
  WB4APR-9  50W mobile on 3 min cycle in trees
  K3FOR      5W HT     on 1 min cycle in attic
  KR1ST*     5W HT     on 1 min to Jpole (But he also heard nothing too)

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html
CUBESAT Designs     http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/cubesat.html