Re: ISS packet test 5/23/01 from Massachusetts

I also have had the same results Roger.

 I have tried 12 el vert and horiz and my big KLM satellite antenna in rt and lft
polarization and 5 to 150 watts. Doesn't seem to make any difference, I can't get through.
I also had no problem working MIR with the same equipment. Something is not right with the
ISS station.

73
Harry, KC5TRB