Re: HT uplink test via ISS? Keyboarders uplink test too.

Also, as a test, us straight keyboarders need to increase our power out in
order to determine how much ERP is required to overcome ISS APRS congestion
and interference from beacons. Recommend starting out with one hundred
watts into an eggbeater or beam, then digipeat a packet telling those
actually monitoring what you believe the best ERP to be to digipeat through
unattended APRS beacon interference.

This is only a test.

KB7ADL