Re: ISS missed Dayton telebridge

Hi All
Maybe if we are really really lucky on the next pass at 1359 UTC (Dayton)
the ISS will be on voice
If anyone can reach the AMSAT booth at Dayton and get Frank Bauer -
KA3HDO to get an ht & arrow antenna setup to try and work them.  Any BIG
GUN stations please ask the ISS crew to call for Frank while passing over
Dayton OH
The pass is from
9:59 -  10:10 EDT 78 degree max elevation
Tnx & 73
Al - KD4SFF