Ham Band On Real Media Stream

Hi,
I was started real media stream from 145 MHz band . ..
If U Want to listen 145 MHz repeater and local simplex channels please visit
my web site ...
It is in Polish ... sorry :)
It is turned ON , sometimes, not every day ... becouse I'm using my computer
to work ....

http://195.82.177.62:8080/ramgen/encoder/live.rm

You must have Real Player ... to listen this stream ..

If the ISS is over my city I try to transmit freq 145.800 !!!
Sometimes I am transmitting local SSTV/FAX Ham Stations ...so, U can try to
receive images from Poland ..
All The Best From Chris In Poland

SQ9DHO - JO90LG
Have A Nice Listening !!!!