Parkway Central High School Pass

Thanks to the recording skills of AA0RT I now have a copy of his full
duplex recording of the Parkway Central High School contact on my
homepage at www.ragchewer.com...  ON1CAU will be linked to my web page
so hopefully we will hear some European ISS voice contacts!  I am hoping
for Africa, Eastern Europe, Asia, Oceania and South America web links
for voice recordings (hint, hint)... I am still working on improving the
quality of the graphics on my Web Page but my ISP is being
non-responsive tonight (grumble)....