ISS pass over VK, 11:05z

Hello All!

A few stations turned up for this pass.  I didn't have any luck myself, as you
will be able to see.  I tried fiddling with my audio from TNC to radio, wound
it back a bit, but that didn't seem to help.

Just double checking, is the uplink still 145.990 for packet?

Anyway, here's the activity.

ISS activity will follow this line in my log
CQ ISS
CQ ISS
CQ ISS

VK5BOK>CQ,NOCALL* <UI>:Hi from Dale at Kybunga via Clare

CQ via ISS

VK3TI>QF22OA,NOCALL* <UI R>:Hi Dale, Trev Melb.

CQ via ISS

VK3TI>QF22OA,NOCALL* <UI R>:Hi All VK's

CQ via ISS
Hello any1 out there

VK3TI>QF22OA,NOCALL* <UI R>:HI, Murray, David and Graeme

Am I working?
Hello from Tony, Melbourne, QF22kg

VK5BOK>CQ,NOCALL* <UI>:Hi from Dale at Kybunga via Clare

VK3TI>QF22OA,NOCALL* <UI R>:Anyone out there???

VK3TI>QF22OA,NOCALL* <UI R>:Howdy Dale

hi Dale

VK3TI>QF22OA,NOCALL* <UI R>:Bye all

VK5BOK>CQ,NOCALL* <UI>:bye