Re: May 16, 2001 1430 UTC Recording

Before I get flooded with requests to send copies anyone can download
the audio file by right clicking on the link that says click here and
for Explorer select Save Target As or for Netscape select Save Link As.
I have to admit at lesat this morning NETSCAPE was a lot more
dependable.  Explorer kept saying it had to check with the site and half
the time came up with the wrong file.  As long as your file has the .wav
or .wma extension then you got it correctly...

If you want to just snip yourself out of the WAV file I recommend a
program called CoolEdit - find it with WWW.DOGPILE.COM.  To record I am
using a program called ScanRec which only records when the squelch is
open and creates .WAV files directly on your PC...