Re: May 16, 2001 1430 UTC Recording

Nuts I just removed streaming audio :) ...   Let me put it back and I'll
zip it and send it to you...  By the way I added Jim Voss' chat with a
school this morning... (what I could hear of it ... Interesting to
listen to).  I will convert that to streaming audio too and it should be
on my website around 1630Z...