Jim Voss QSO

After working Susan for the first time last weekend, I had an interesting
2-way QSO with Jim Voss this (Sunday) morning.  It was near the end of the
(1115z) pass as he headed out over the North Atlantic.   Another ham had
asked him where he was and he reported that he did not know because the last
time he looked out the window was when he was coming in over the Pacific
coast.

I told him where he was, he thanked me, and then I asked him if they had run
out of their "Muskox jerky" yet"  (Chris Hadfield had brought quite a bit of
it with them and left it on board as a present to the ISS crew).  Jim said
they had used it all up and that it was a real treat.  Not long after that
we had LOS.

So, having worked both members of the US crew, I'll now sit back and let
some others have a shot.