Re: Tolerence

I would think that there is only one person who can make the so-called
'rules' regarding thne number of contacts with ISS.  That is the person is
the one at the microphone on-board the ISS  -- be it Susan or any other
operator.  Nobody here on "Mother Earth" has that authority.

If I were to receive a note from anyone trying to tell me that I could only
may a certain number of contacts with any ham -- anywhere -- it would be
filed very quickly in the proverbial 'bit bucket' and never given the honor
of a reply.

de
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF

In a message dated 05/12/2001 10:30:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,