Re: Tolerence

Steve and the Group

Boy I liked your comment to the issue of ISS.  When I posted that I have
made 2 contacts with Susan you would not believe the messages I received
from Hams claiming I broke the rules.  The one that got to me is from the
Houston AMSAT Net stating that 1 CONTACT PER EXPEDITION.

My contacts have been once a week and no more than 30 to 45 seconds for
each one and each was at a lower power level. My last contact 5-10-01
at 18.41 utc was 20 watts and my next attempt will be with the HT in a
week or two.  I do hope to be able to talk to others on this EXPEDITION
and hope that Houston AMSAT Net would get a life.

I don't believe you should be in every pass or on everyday.  But this thing
about THOU SHELL NOT COMMUNICATE BUT ONCE PER EXPEDITION is FREQ COPs at
work.