Re: ISS DIGI DESENSTIVITY

>From: Paul Williamson <kb5mu@amsat.org>
>To: "K.Mehmet Basak" <mbasak@hotmail.com>
>CC: ka3hdo@amsat.org
>Subject: Re: ISS DIGI DESENSTIVITY
>Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 03:05:40 -0700
>
>That's an interesting observation. Why don't you send it to the mailing
>list SAREX@amsat.org so everybody interested in ARISS can see it?
>
>73  -Paul
>kb5mu@amsat.org
>
>At 09:38 AM 5/10/2001 +0000, you wrote:
HI PAUL .. GREETINGS FROM  ISTANBUL.. AS YOU KNOW I AM INTERESTING WITH ISS DIGI.

I NOTICE THAT,TO DAY WHEN ASTRANOUTS TALKS ON 143.625
Mhz.
THE DIGI RECEIVER NOTHING HEARD THE GRAUND STATIONS.
WHEN ASTRONOUTS IS STANDBY, DIGI RECEIVER CAN HEAR AGAIN..

IF ASTRANOUTS TALKS LONG TIME, DIGI NOTHING HEARD DURING THAT TIME. MY
OPINION: DIGI RECEIVER NEED A VHF NOTCH FILTER FOR 143.625MhZ MOORE THAN 30
dB WILL BE
ENOUGH 73 .
TA1D- KADRİ MEHMET BAŞAK.....