17:11 UTC Pass - Weak Audio?

Ran out to my truck to listen to the pass that started
at 17:11 UTC.  ISS reached a maximum elevation of a
little more then 40 deg., the signal was almost full
scale on my FT-8000 but the audio was real low.  I
heard Susan make contact with several stations but was
unable to get in, there is always next time.

Bernie Basel, K3BAZ
k3baz@home.com
bbasel@yahoo.com
Baltimore, Maryland, FM19oi