Other School contacts

On Wed, 9 May 2001, Dino Darling wrote:

> YO!  I didn't see any press release on another school contact!
> I personally would enjoy knowing of each and every school contact!

Add this one.  US Naval Academy (W3ADO) brief contact with Suzan Helms on
4 May where she made reference to the "relative significance" to her of
the AIR FORCE academy versus the Naval Academy.

Quotes are mine, since she said something to the effect of "USNA is almost
as good as USAFA", but I am not going to put that in print... <GRIN>

de WB4APR, Bob