Re: WinPac-AGW-UI-VIEW

Hi all, here Miguel XE2NGT.
Now with AGW and UI-VIEW I CAN SEND BEACONS in APRS format!
WITH AGW AND WINPACK I CAN SEND UI TO DIGIPEAT BUT NO IN APRS, BUT
WITH UI-VIEW BEACONS IN APRS FORMAT. GO TO LINKS (IN SPANISH) BUT
THE LINKS GO TO UI-VIEW AND WINPACK OF ROGER BARKER THANKS.
http://www.qsl.net/xe2ngt/iss/bitac.htm
here is the becaon in ARISS.
http://www.qsl.net/xe2ngt/iss/ariss.htm
And here is the links.
And all using the sound card!

On Wed, 09 May 2001, "David Mew" wrote:

> Thanks to N8YDM Jim and Dave Tate for your suggestions to fix my problems
> using unproto with WinPac.I am sorry I did not say I am using the software
> as a virtual TNC and using the sound card instead.I now have overcome the
> problem by sending a beacon,had a successfull digi last night.
> Thanks again 73 to all 73 David VK3AXT.

Miguel Angel Gonzalez T.
Trevino 1143 Ote.
Monterrey, NL., 64000, Mexico