Re: WinPac

Hi This is Yohsi.

At 2001/05/08 11:46:53 David Mew wrote:
> I am using WinPac + AGW and would like advice from anyone using the same
> software,the question is what is the command line to digi through ISS?.
> I have tried ....U CQ V NOCALL   and when I hit enter the tx is not keyed
> with a packet so am doing no good hi.

  AGWPE does not support CONVERSE mode without connection. You cannot
send UI packet by converse mode. So I used BeaconText feature for it.

1) Set BEACON 0 to stop the beacon.
2) Set Unproto and digi route
3) Set message at BeaconText.
4) Set BEACON EVERY 3 to send message as UI packet.
5) Set BEACON 0 to stop the beacon.

  I hope this will help you.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP