ISS Voice 20:13 UTC

As I listened on the downlink in the car in traffic , I heard Jim Voss make
a contact with my Son Sean, KC2DIJ here in NJ. Seems Sean ran all the way
home from school and fired up the station to check out the last pass of the
day.... guess my wife and I have to get busy, we only worked Sue
Helms....now Sean's got us beat by having worked not only Sue but Jim Voss
also. He'll probably put the QSL card where I'll have to see it everyday.

What a wonderful program ISS is turning out to be.....when I was 13 I raced
home from school to watch the Three Stooges.

Al Emer, N2YAC