NA1SS contact for VE1JH

Finally!

I one of those poor buggers who has to work weekdays, and all of the best
(Northern and NorthEastern) passes were when I was away at the office.

Just worked Susan on the latest (14Z) pass as the ISS was heading out over
the Atlantic.  Got it on tape too!  She said she had tried three times to
get Dennis to come to the radio with no luck so far today...hi hi.