RE: QSLs'

Hi all,

The ARISS partners are meeting in Europe right now and among things on the agenda are items such as QSL routes and where to send school applications. Please contact Frank Bauer KA3HDO ARISS chairman at ka3hdo@amsat.org or contact your country's AMSAT or national radio organization if you would like to become involved.  At the present time there only a few countries that are basically up to speed with all of the logistics side of ARISS (meaning they can accept QSLs or school applications).

You must remember that the ARISS program is a volunteer thing and that many us put hundreds of hours into the effort.  We can always use a few more volunteers.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
ARISS school mentor

In a message dated Fri, 4 May 2001  1:49:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Schaik, A. van" <avanschaik@hsl1.nl> writes:

<< > Van: Arthur z Rowe [mailto:azrowe@juno.com]

> To request your ISS QSL card, please send a SASE, along with your QSO
> information to:
>
> For the USA :
>
> ARRL Headquarters
> ARISS QSL Expedition-2
> 225 Main Street
> Newington, CT 06111-1494 USA
>

> For Canada :
>
> Radio Amateurs of Canada
> ARISS QSL Expedition-2
> 720 Belfast Road, Suite 217
> Ottawa Ontario
> K1G 0Z5

And the rest of the world gets to pick one of the two I bet.
So mutch for the international part of iss :(

Ah wel I can always shoot the damn thing out of the sky if they keep
forgetting about us :)

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands